Chimento & Webb, P.C.
Trusted Employee Benefits Counsel
Guidance and Resources
IRS Resources for Qualified Plans:
- IRS 401(k) Resource Guide
- IRS FAQs for 403(b) Plans
- Employer’s Tax Guide to Fringe Benefits (IRS Publication 15-B)
- Health Savings Accounts and Other Tax-Favored Health Plans
- Information on the COBRA subsidy
IRS Resources for Executive Compensation:
Focused on ERISA, Executive Compensation, & Employee Benefits
Chimento & Webb, P.C. is a greater Boston-based firm which practices exclusively in the areas of employee benefits, ERISA, and executive compensation.
The Firm’s clients represent the finest in eastern United States. They range from the New York Stock Exchange to our most prominent private and tax-exempt institutions, including banks, hospitals, large medical groups, and union-negotiated multiemployer plans.
Examples of the Firm’s clients include:
- Sponsors of qualified retirement plans
- Sponsors of health plans, welfare benefits, cafeteria and split-dollar arrangements
- Boards considering executive contracts and executive-level benefits
- Corporate acquirers or targets
- Professional fiduciaries requiring ERISA and executive compensation counsel
- Trustees of multiemployer plans
We are delighted to announce the addition of Henry N. Webb to the team of attorneys at Chimento & Webb, P.C.
Henry brings extensive knowledge of the ERISA and Code-based requirements applicable to employee benefit plans, as well as experience with the various correction programs available for ensuring and maintaining plan compliance with applicable law. Coupled with a nimble and nuanced understanding of the tax rules affecting executive compensation arrangements, Henry’s skill set represents a valuable expansion of the Firm’s resources.
The addition of Henry’s talent and capacity here at Chimento & Webb, P.C. is just part of our ongoing efforts to bring you the best legal service, support and counsel possible.